- Stifel upgrades Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVTI) from Hold to Buy and raises price target from $34 to $35; Says co.’s operating ratio is forecast to improve throughout the year as truckload capacity remains tight and rates tick higher.
- Stifel maintains a Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) and raises price target from $13 to $14; Says Q1 print shows less cryptocurrency dependence than previously thought.
- KeyBanc maintains Overweight rating on Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) following Q1 results; Says co.’s opportunity to deliver upside to the Street's estimates remains compelling through pricing growth, incremental growth in areas like video and messaging.
- Baird upgrades Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE: TER) from Neutral to Outperform and raises price target from $40 to $41, reversing previous downgrades. The firm said Wednesday’s sell-off provides buying opportunity given the company's proven share gain ability in test, wireless growth prospects and robotics.
- UBS lowers 3M Co (NYSE: MMM) price target From $250 To $215 as the firm views co.’s short cycle exposure as a risk; UBS noted organic growth was weaker than the Street expected even after 3M said growth would come in at low end of guidance.
- Buckingham out positive on Visa Inc (NYSE: V) earnings, raises price target from $150 to $152; Says co. has room to run at current levels, believes Q2 results put Visa back on track to be the 'earnings juggernaut' it has been for past decade.
Benzinga Pro’s 5 Stocks To Watch Today
See more from Benzinga
- 'Attractive, Capital-Light' Business Mix Makes Voya Financial A Potential Takeover Target, Says Credit Suisse
- Benzinga's Top Analyst Calls From April 25, 2018
- Benzinga's Top Analyst Calls From April 24, 2018
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.