- Tapestry Inc (NYSE: TPR) - Buckingham lowers price target from $62 to $57 as firm sees few positive catalysts for shares in the near-term, believes long-term story remains intact with potential for additional acquisitions in the future.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ESPR) - JMP out defending, says there's no concern in death imbalance in Phase 3 long-term study of bempedoic acid. The firm agrees with management commentary that fatalities in study 1 weren't related to study drug.
- Paycom Software Inc (NYSE: PAYC) - Bank of America raises price target from $105 to $125, says the company has strong fundamentals and an attractive customer base; Believes current premium is sustainable due to growth and margins.
- Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) - Morgan Stanley lowers price target from $12 to $8, says discount is warranted due to lower margins vs peer group as well as expectations that the company won't generate positive cash flow until 2022.
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc (NASDAQ: TTWO) & Activision Blizzard Inc (NASDAQ: ATVI) - Jefferies out positive, says the two companies are pricing in worst-case scenarios and are attractive into their “respective prints.”
- Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) - Piper Jaffray’s Olson on Apple’s use of cash: Doesn't see the company doing a huge deal, sees smaller incremental M&A to add pieces to the puzzle, will be aggressive on buyback and dividend growth.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE: JNPR) - Bank of America upgrades from Neutral to Buy and lifts price target from $28.50 to $30; Says Juniper's position with carriers "remains solid" and will benefit from service providers ramping into metro areas and the future build-outs of 5G networks.
- Cummins Inc (NYSE: CMI) - Buckingham downgrades from Neutral to Buy, lowers price target from $205 to $160; Says $187 million charge from Q1 product campaign could act as overhang on earnings, says some of the company’s major end markets have peaked.
Benzinga Pro’s 5 Stocks To Watch Today
See more from Benzinga
- BofA: Integrated Device Technology's Samsung Exposure Could Limit Upside
- Benzinga's Top Analyst Calls From May 1, 2018
- Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: Iran Hid Nuclear Weapons Program
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.