Here’s a list of the best early Black Friday 2019 scooter deals available right now, including Razor, micro & electric scooter sales
In search of the best Black Friday scooter deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Articles have reviewed the top early micro, Razor & electric scooter Black Friday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best scooter & electric scooter deals:
- Save up to $202 on top-rated electric scooters & hoverboards at the GOTRAX online store - check live prices on the latest XR e-scooter series & best-selling GXL commuter scooters by GOTRAX
- Save up to $70 on best-selling Razor scooters & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Razor E100 & E300 motorized scooters, PowerWing caster scooters & A series kick scooters
- Save up to 26% on award-winning Micro scooters & accessories at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Micro bestsellers such as the Mini Original, Mini Deluxe, Maxi Original, Micro Maxi Original
- Save up to 25% on highly rated hoverboard go kart conversion kits at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of seat attachments & accessories for self balancing scooters
- Save up to $170 on a wide range of electric scooters & scooters - click the link for the latest prices of scooters from top-rated brands including Razor & Micro at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Scooters provide all-round development for kids, from their physical fitness to their social skills. Razor has 50cc electric scooters good for older or taller children such as the Razor E100. The Razor E300 which packs a 250-watt motor is also a solid choice. Micro has kick scooters good for preschoolers and toddlers including the Micro Kickboard Mini Deluxe.
Why do people call it Black Friday? Black Friday originally describes the traffic jams and widespread disruption caused by thousands of shoppers trooping into retail stores during Thanksgiving. Today, the term simply refers to the period during late November when retailers offer impressive holiday savings to consumers across the country.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.