Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 garden toy and equipment deals are live now, here’s all the best garden toys Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings
Compare all the best outdoor toys and playsets deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Deal Tomato have found the best slide sets, swing sets, playhouses, play tents and soccer goalposts deals and are listing them below.
Best Garden Toys deals:
- Save up to 50% on Little Tikes, KidKraft & more top-rated playhouses at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers’ favorites Little Tikes Princess Cottage, Step 2 Neat & Tidy Cottage & Backyard Discovery Cedar Wooden Playhouses
- Save up to $160 on a wide range of swing sets for all ages at Amazon - check live prices on trusted garden toy brands such Swing-N-Slide, Lifetime, KidKraft & more
- Save up to 40% on top-rated swing sets at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling wooden, plastic and metal swing sets such as the Backyard Discovery wooden swing set & Sportspower metal swing set
- Save up to 43% on indoor & outdoor playhouses & play tents at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Step 2, My First, Kiddey, UTEX, Melissa & Doug playhouses & other garden toy brands
- Save up to 47% on top-rated soccer goals at Amazon - check live prices on steel & portable pop-up soccer goal sets
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Purchasing garden toys can help parents protect children from incurring accidents and possible abuse inflicted by some people when they play outside the house. Getting a high-quality swing set, playhouse, or a soccer goal may be expensive but these garden toys are cheap compared to the value of safety and security of the kids.
Where are the best Black Friday deals? Walmart and Amazon’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales run each year and are the two most popular holiday season sales.
Over the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday last year, Amazon.com customers ordered over 180 million items in total. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount proved highly successful in boosting Amazon’s sales and reputation last year, as millions of products left shelves and found their way into US homes over the holiday shopping season.
Market research company eMarketer predicts that Walmart’s online revenue will grow by 33% by the end of this year. The retailer has recently taken Apple’s place as the third biggest e-commerce website in the US after Amazon and eBay.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.