But knowing where to get your wings is another matter, since not all wings are made the same way.
Earlier this month, TheDailyMeal published a report that found the best Buffalo wings in the U.S.
Buffalo wings are set apart from typical fried chicken by the lack of breading and the coating of sauce, which, according to TheDailyMeal, is typically a mix of mild hot sauce and butter.
According to the website, Buffalo wings were first made in Buffalo, N.Y., and have since become a beloved American cuisine.
For its findings, TheDailyMeal: "combed through review sites and existing rankings to find wings that met our criteria: a perfect Buffalo wing is one that's crispy on the outside (even after spending some time on a plate) while remaining juicy on the inside, and completely coated in sauce but not bogged down by it," the website said.
To see the top results, here are the 10 best Buffalo wings in the U.S., according to TheDailyMeal.
10. Gabriel's Gate - Buffalo, N.Y.
9. Gritty's - Portland, Freeport and Auburn, Maine
8. Legend Larry's - Wisconsin
7. The Bazaar by Jose Andres - Multiple Locations
6. Jimmie Kramer's Peanut Bar - Reading, Pa.
5. Nine-Eleven Tavern - Buffalo, N.Y.
4. Delaney's Hole in the Wall - North Conway, N.H.
3. Anchor Bar - Buffalo, N.Y.
2. J. Timothy's Taverne - Plainville, Conn.
1. Duff's Famous Wings - New York