Spend $100 and Get a $15 Best Buy Gift Card for New Gadgets at a Great Price
Best Buy launches a storewide end-of-season sale on Thursday, Dec. 26, with discounts on thousands of the hottest consumer electronics and appliances for bargain hunters who want to start the New Year with new gear at a great price.
- Save on clearance, open box and Geek Squad Certified Open Box products. Open box products are usually priced 10 percent or more below retail, and Geek Squad Certified Open Box items are thoroughly inspected to ensure condition and performance.
- More time to shop. Best Buy is extending store hours, open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time Dec. 26-30, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 31, and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Jan. 1. To find the store nearest you, click here.
- Accessories galore. Pick up the essentials Santa may have missed with deals on Bluetooth speakers, headphones, iPhones and more.
- Spend in-store and get more. Spend $100 or more during single store visits between Thursday, Dec. 26 and Saturday, Dec. 28 and get a Best Buy gift card worth $15.
- Save with in-store pick-up bonus. Spend $100 or more and choose store pick up and get a $15 Savings Code.
More information about Best Buy clearance items and special post-holiday offers is available at bby.com or BestBuy.com.
This announcement is distributed by NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions on behalf of NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via GlobeNewswire