Experts at Consumer Articles list the top early desktop PC & computer Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on HP Envy, Dell XPS & AMD Ryzen computers & CPUs
Find all the best early desktop PC & computer deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top early PC & CPU deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Consumer Articles.
Best Desktop PC deals:
- Save up to 60% on HP Desktop PCs & Computers - save on HP OMEN gaming desktops, high performance desktops, all-in-one PCs & towers at HP.com
- Save up to $738 on a wide range of All-in-One PCs & monitors - save on a wide range of all-in-one Intel Core i7 & AMD Ryzen PCs at HP.com
- Save up to $450 on Windows 10 Gaming PCs & Desktops - check live deals on top-rated Windows 10 gaming PCs with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards at HP.com
- Save up to $350 on high performance desktops & towers - save on Intel Core i7 & Windows 10 high-performance computers at HP.com
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of desktop PCs & computers at Amazon - find prices on computers and monitors by brands like HP, Lenovo, Acer and Dell
- Save up to 45% on desktop PC computers & laptops at Walmart
- Save up to 42% on Ryzen & Intel Core CPUs & desktop processors at Amazon - featuring the popular AMD Ryzen desktop CPU which gives users the power to render, stream and compile all at the same time
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of top-rated Dell PCs & desktops at the Dell Black Friday sale
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A desktop PC may not be as portable as a laptop but packs more power. Performance increases with high-end components like an AMD Ryzen CPU or an Nvidia GeForce graphic card yet so does the price. A desktop computer still tends to cost less than any powerful laptop. Plus, they are easier to upgrade by replacing parts or adding hard drives.
When does Black Friday start and end this year? As this year’s Thanksgiving Day falls on November 28, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 fall on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Black Friday sales week sees heavy discounting across thousands of products and an impressive total number of deals available at Amazon. However, shoppers should be aware that deals run for a longer period, starting from early November through to early December. Walmart’s Early Deals Drop also offers shoppers early holiday season deals. From October 25th until early December, items such as electronics, gaming, sporting goods, toys, and furniture, are available at discounted prices at Walmart.com. Walmart normally starts rolling out Black Friday deals online on November 27th, followed by in-store sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Most of the top online retailers offer Black Friday savings through the weekend until Cyber Monday. Amazon, however, offers shoppers a second round of online deals with Cyber Monday Deals Week, which lasts until the following weekend.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.