We're listing the top cooker Cyber Monday deals for 2019, featuring savings on a wide range of cookers from Crock-Pot, Instant Pot, Ninja, Zojirushi & more top-rated cooker brands
BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Searching for the top cooker deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Save Bubble have published their list of the best rice cooker, slow cooker, multi-cooker, pressure cooker and waffle maker deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best Cooker deals:
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of pressure cookers, slow cookers, rice cookers & multi-cookers at Walmart - check live prices on top brands including Crock-Pot, Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach, Aroma & more
- Save up to 36% on Aroma, Black & Decker & more top-rated rice cookers at Walmart - save on rice cookers with 20-cup, 16-cup, 8-cup, 6-cup & 3-cup capacity
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart
- Save up to $190 on a wide range of slow cookers at Amazon - check live prices on Maxi-Matic, Crock-Pot, Ninja, Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach slow cookers & more
- Save up to 50% on waffle makers at Amazon
- Save up to 59% on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon
- Save up to $430 on top-rated Zojirushi rice cookers & warmers at Amazon
- Save up to 53% on Ninja, Presto, Farberware & more top pressure cooker brands at Walmart - save on a wide range of pressure cookers with 23-qt, 8-qt, 6-qt, 4-qt & 3-qt capacity
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Recently, the popularity of smart, multipurpose cookers have caught the attention of millions of homes across the country, resulting in a surge of innovative products. Programmable pressure cookers and rice cookers from Instant Pot, updated versions of the Crock Pot, which proudly markets itself as the original slow cooker, and more have paved the way for kitchen appliances with more precise controls to thrive in the market.
Are deals on Cyber Monday different from those on Black Friday? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
Amazon leads other online retailers in Cyber Monday sales with 72% of all online sales in 2018 coming from purchases made on their website.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/all-the-best-cyber-monday-cooker-deals-for-2019-waffle-maker-rice-cooker-pressure-cooker-slow-cooker--multi-cooker-deals-reviewed-by-save-bubble-300964198.html
SOURCE Save Bubble