We’re listing the top pet housing & supplies Cyber Monday deals for 2019, featuring savings on a wide range of pet products from trusted brands such as Chewy
Here’s our expert pick of the best dog DNA test, dog bed, cat tree, aquarium and fish tank Cyber Monday deals, reviewed and published by the Cyber Monday sales team at Spending Lab.
Best pet housing and supplies deals:
- Save up to 20% on a high quality pet supplies, accessories & medicines at the Chewy online store - save on aquariums, fish tanks, dog beds, cat trees, DNA tests & more
- Save up to 23% on PetFusion, Best Friends, MidWest, Furhaven & dog bed brands
- Save on Embark, Wisdom Panel, Mars & more best-selling dog DNA tests - save on a wide range of canine DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 51% on top-quality cat trees from AmazonBasics, Go Pet Club & Vesper
- Save up to 44% on best-selling aquariums, fish tanks, kits & accessories at Amazon
- Save up to 64% on a wide range of Plush Paws, PetSafe, K&H, MarineLand & more trusted pet supplies brands at Amazon - save on best-selling dog beds, DNA tests, cat trees, aquariums, fish tanks & more
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Pets are often considered members of the family and are provided with a cozy life through the help of brands like Chewy or Purina. Dog beds allow canines to sleep comfortably while cat trees enable felines to exercise. Dog DNA tests, meanwhile, informs pet parents of genetic disease risks. For fish owners, fish tanks and other supplies put together a fancy display while keeping their aquarium animals healthy.
What can shoppers expect from Cyber Monday? Top online retailers stretch their holiday sales through to Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving. Although online deals are available on a wide range of products, heavier Cyber Monday discounts are normally reserved for electronics, tech gadgets and big-ticket items.
Adobe Analytics data showed that Cyber Monday 2018 broke online spending records with a projected $7.9 billion in total sales.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)