Emerging markets have captivated investors for almost a decade, from back when developed markets became a yield-barren investment. After years of pushing the limits of GDP growth and infrastructure spending, some emerging countries are finally losing steam. With the added stabilization in the European Union and U.S., investors have been abandoning their emerging holds in favor of past domestic strategies. But investors seeking a strong emerging strategy are not at a loss for strong funds. With over 77 emerging market equity funds, it’s easy to get lost in the offerings and pick a fund that may not be best for you. [For updates on all new ETFs, sign up for the free ETFdb newsletter].
Below we have created a simple flow chart for emerging market investors ready to sort through the mass of information and find the best fund for them.
click to enlarge
[For more ETF analysis, make sure to sign up for our free ETF newsletter]
- Emerging Markets ETFs: Five Factors To Consider
- Not Just EEM & VWO: Emerging Markets ETF Options
- Emerging Markets ETF Cheat Sheet: Yields, Returns, Fees & More
- How Consumer Friendly Is Your Emerging Market ETF?
- New Emerging Markets ETF Option: HILO Debuts