Our round-up of the best early Apple iPad deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring 9.7 inch iPad Air with max 128GB of storage and 12.9 inch iPad Pro with up to 1TB capacity deals
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Find the best early iPad Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on Apple iPad Pro, Mini 4, Mini & Air.
Best iPad deals:
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (including the latest 7th Gen models) - get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
- iPad 6th Gen for $99.99 - for a limited time get the Apple iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
- Get the newest iPad for $0/mo. (one week only) - available at Sprint. iPad 7th Gen 32GB $0/mo. after $19.17/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills.
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon - featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Apple iPads at Walmart
- Save up to $249 on Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 11-inch & 10.5-inch) at Amazon - check live prices on the latest models
- Save up to 44% on Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini 4 at Amazon - instant savings on top-rated models with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Save on Apple iPad Air at Amazon - save on the latest Space Gray, Silver & Gold iPad Air tablets
- Save on iPad Pro, Mini & Air - at the B&H Photo online store
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple is not only famous for its iPhones but also for its mobile tablets known as the iPad. For those who prefer compact-sized tablets, the iPad Mini and Mini 4 are your best choices. The iPad Air is lightweight and has a 10.5" Retina display while the iPad Pro, who's known to have the best value for money, comes with a 9.7-inch display and could not only hold 128gb of storage, but is actually able to store up to 1TB.
Where did Black Friday come from? The weekend following Thanksgiving Day was traditionally a period when retail stores would offer large discounts on items to welcome the start of the Christmas shopping season. The boosted sales retailers receive starting on the Friday after Thanksgiving was enough to put retailers 'into the black', thus forming the basis for Black Friday.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Walk