Check out the top early iPad deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring iPad Pro, Air & Mini sales
Early iPad Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Stripe have compared the best early iPad Pro, Mini, Mini 4, Air and more deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best iPad deals:
- Save up to 78% on Apple iPad tablets at Sprint.com - including line of service deals on iPad 6th and 7th generation models
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 7% on Apple iPad Air tablets at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - save on the latest Space Gray, Silver & Gold iPad Air tablets
- Save on iPad Pro, Mini & Air - at the B&H Photo early Black Friday sale
- Save on select Apple iPad tablets at Walmart's early Black Friday sale
- Save up to $249 on Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 11-inch & 10.5-inch) tablets on sale at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - including price drops on the latest models
- Save up to 44% on Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini 4 tablets at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - instant savings on top-rated models with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Save up to $560 on Apple Watches, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, AirPods and other Apple devices at Amazon's early Black Friday sale
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With a larger display and improved stylus responsiveness, the iPad Pro remains a top choice for artists and professionals in need of a powerful portable device. Those who want a more affordable tablet for entertainment and casual use can choose between the 10.5-inch iPad Air, 10.2-inch iPad, and 7.9-inch iPad mini. Each iPad is available at different price points depending on their storage sizes, which start from 32GB and 64GB and go up to 128GB and 1TB. Older iPads, such as the best-selling 9.7-inch iPad and the iPad mini 4, are still available at hefty discounts.
How did Black Friday get its name? Traditionally, Black Friday was so-named for the chaotic flurry of activity during the Thanksgiving holidays. Large volumes of shoppers would hurry to retail stores to take advantage of the discounts being offered, often resulting in accidents and injury.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)