A review of the best early Black Friday 2019 kayak deals right now, featuring the top ocean, fishing, Intex & 2 person kayak sales
Early kayak Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best early Intex, 2 person, ocean & fishing kayak deals by clicking the links below.
Best Kayak deals:
- Save up to 40% on Intex, SUNDOLPHIN & BKC kayaks, paddles & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated 1-person & 2-person kayaks, inflatables & paddleboards
- Save on best-selling Ocean Kayak fishing kayaks at Amazon - check live prices on sit-on-top recreational & angler kayaks, comfort seats, rudder kits & more
- Save up to $220 on 2 person kayaks at Amazon - check live prices on tandem inflatable, touring, fishing & whitewater kayaks
- Save on select touring & fishing kayaks, oars & accessories at Walmart
Best Camping Gear deals:
- Save up to 18% on North Face backpacks at Amazon - check live prices on mesh, nylon & polyester backpacks, roll-top bags, top loader packs & field bags
- Save up to 25% on essential camping gear at Amazon - check live prices on camping cookware, lanterns, survival tools, first aid kits & solar chargers
- Save up to 41% on Coleman, TOMOUNT & Core Equipment tents at Amazon - check live prices on traditional, instant & professional tents, as well as sleeping bags, air mattresses & canopies
- Save up to 40% on hiking and camping gear at Backcountry.com - save on a wide range of outdoor equipment including tents, kitchen equipment, hiking apparel & footwear
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Kayaking provides opportunities to go on adventures on the water. A 2 person kayak allows parents to bring their kids out with them for a fun family activity. A fishing kayak can offer ocean anglers with features such as a built-in tackle box, a cooler holder, a rod holder and a GPS mount. Intex has a range of kayaks suitable for recreational use.
How do Black Friday sales work? Black Friday deals are time-limited savings offered on a variety of product categories during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. According to a 2016 report by Profitero, mid-range electronics sold during the event that year featured an average of 36% off their retail prices.
In recent years, more shoppers have been moving away from brick-and-mortar stores and towards online purchases. According to CNBC, the total revenue from online sales during Black Friday reached $6.22 billion in 2018, which is 23.6% more than the preceding year.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.