The best Labor Day sales 2019 can be hard to find, but InvestorPlace is here to help.
We’ve put together a collection of some of the best Labor Day sales 2019 in the following list.
- 2017 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 — This Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) tablet is down to $699 at B&H for the holiday, which is $560 less than its normal price.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless — Customers can pick these up at Best Buy (NYSE:BBY) for $160, which is $140 off from the regular price.
- iRobot Roomba — Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) is offering these handy little vacuums for as much as $150 off the normal price.
- Appliances — A deal at Home Depot (NYSE:HD) includes up to 40% off on appliances and special offers when buying full sets from some brands.
- Home Improvement — Lowe’s (NYSE:LOW) has a collection of deals for the holiday that includes some indoor options being as much as 40% off.
- Sceptre 65-inch 4K TV — Customers shopping at Walmart (NYSE:WMT) are able to pick one of these up for just $399, which is $500 off the typical price.
- 32-inch Toshiba Fire TV + Echo Dot — This deal on Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) gets customers both of these items for $130, which is a steal at $100 off the regular price.
- Furniture — Anyone looking to pick up some new furniture can get as much as 75% off this weekend when shopping at Wayfair (NYSE:W).
- Mattresses — Need a new mattress to go with that furniture? Luckily, just about all mattress companies are looking to move inventory this weekend with deep discounts.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 7 Stocks to Buy Down 10% in the Past Week
- 15 Retail Survivors to Buy for the Long Run
- 7 Stocks That Wall Street Thinks Could Rise 50% Or More
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post The Best Labor Day Sales 2019: 9 Deals to Snap Up This Weekend appeared first on InvestorPlace.