Retail Egg compare the best early Black Friday LEGO deals of 2019 and identify savings on LEGO Harry Potter, Star Wars, Dimensions & Boost toys
BOSTON, Nov. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking for the best LEGO Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Retail Egg have identified the top early Black Friday LEGO toys deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best LEGO deals:
● Save up to 34% on a wide-range of LEGO toys & sets at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers' favorite sets such as LEGO Boost Creative Tool Boxes, Harry Potter, Friends, Star Wars & Dimensions
● Save up to 25% on select LEGO Dimensions, Star Wars & more LEGO toys at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on more LEGO favorites including Friend, Harry Potter & more
● Save on LEGO Boost kits at Amazon - check live prices on Boost best-sellers such as the Creative Toolboxes & the Star Wars Boost Droid Commander sets
● Save up to 20% on LEGO Harry Potter toy sets at Walmart - check live prices on 2019 Toys of the Year LEGO Harry Potter Hogwart Great Hall & Minifigures Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts
● Save up to 25% on LEGO Star Wars building sets & minifigures at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Millenium Falcon & Death Star & the latest 2019 LEGO Star Wars sets
● Save up to 28% on LEGO Dimensions video games at Walmart - check live prices on LEGO video games including The LEGO Movie, DC Super Villains, Marvel Super Heroes, Jurassic World & more
LEGO excel at sharpening young minds by allowing kids to build whatever comes to mind. With the release of the LEGO BOOST, children can now learn simple coding too. LEGO Friends is a female-oriented collection with realistic designs for those who find the traditional styles too blockish. Some sets cater to specific preferences such as Harry Potter and Star Wars that they appeal even to adults. LEGO has infiltrated the video game industry too with LEGO Dimensions.
Which stores have the best Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart run two of the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events and are the best places to shop for a wide range of products.
Last year, Amazon's Black Friday sale saw over 700,000 fashion items and one million toys sold within the first nine hours of its launch. Amazon makes sure that shoppers can find deals in every department throughout the full Black Friday shopping weekend by adding new discounted products on a daily basis.
According to eMarketer, last year's Black Friday sale generated 132 million visits to Walmart's website. Walmart successfully combined online shopping with in-store visits by offering attractive click-and-collect options during the shopping holiday.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.