Here’s a list of the best MacBook Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals available right now, including Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (16-inch) & more model sales
Find an updated list of Black Friday & Cyber Monday MacBook deals, featuring savings on Apple MacBook with 16 inch, 15 inch & 13 inch displays. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday team at Save Bubble.
Best MacBook deals:
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops - check live prices on top-rated 2019 MacBook models at Amazon
- Save up to $850 on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $450 on the new Apple MacBook Pro laptops - check the latest prices on the 15 inch & 13 inch MacBook Pro at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on the new Apple MacBook Air laptops - save on the 128GB & 256GB Space Gray, Gold & Silver MacBook Air 2019 laptops at Amazon
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (2019 model) available now at Amazon
- Save up to $450 on Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & MacBook laptops - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple makes some of the leading products in advanced technology in the modern era. One of Apple’s most popular products is their laptop, affectionately called the “MacBook” and comes in two prominent styles, the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. The MacBook pro totes a full retina display screen in either 13 or 15-inches, while the more travel friendly MacBook Air comes in 11 or 13-inches. Both are offered in a sleek silver but depending on the model, you may also have the option of gold, space grey or rose gold. The 2019 MacBook Pro is even faster than the one produced in 2018, proving that every year the MacBook only gets better.
Where does the term Black Friday come from? Black Friday’s informal name is rooted in the large increase in revenue from highly discounted sales that begin on the day after Thanksgiving, a significant factor in keeping many retail stores profitable or ‘in the black’.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.