Save on monitor deals during Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 with our up-to-date guide to the best deals on Samsung, G-SYNC, Acer, Asus, HP and LG monitors
All the best monitor deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Spending Lab are updating their list of the top gaming monitors with the best refresh rates of 144Hz and more. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best Computer Monitor Deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of computer & gaming monitors at Walmart - check the latest deals available on curved, gaming, ultra-wide & 4K monitors
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of monitors and displays at Amazon - featuring savings on monitors from top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
- Save up to 52% on top-rated HP monitors - check live deals on top-rated HP curved monitors, Ultraslim Full-HD monitors, Ultrawide monitors and gaming monitors
- Save up to $200 on gaming monitors & displays - click the link for live prices on best-selling 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch and 35-inch gaming monitors at HP.com
- Save up to $1,200 on top-rated 4K HP monitors
- Save up to $150 on Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, LG, MSI & Samsung monitors at Walmart - check the latest deals available on 4K, 144hz & ultrawide monitors
- Save up to 50% on gaming monitors including 144Hz, curved & ultrawide monitors - check the latest deals on top-rated Dell, ASUS, Sceptre, MSI & LG gaming monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $50 on 4K Ultra HD monitors at Walmart
- Save up to 32% on top-rated 4K monitors at Amazon
- Save up to $140 on top-rated gaming monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals available on 4K gaming monitors, curved monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save on select Acer monitors including gaming and 4K monitors at Acer.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
For a more enjoyable computer gaming experience, the best monitor specification available in the market is a 4k OLED screen with 144hz resolution and G-SYNC display technology. Along the spectrum of curved monitors, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q and Acer Predator XB273K are the best choices for their ultra-high definition visuals, faster response time, and smoother frame rates. Meanwhile, the best ultrawide monitor choices are Samsung CF791, HP Omen X65 and LG 34UC79G-B for their detailed capabilities, low input lag and fast refresh.
How large of a discount do retailers offer on Black Friday deals? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero’s 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
Each year, more and more Black Friday shoppers make their purchases online rather than in-store. CNBC reported that online sales went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.