Save on Nintendo deals for Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best Nintendo Switch, 2DS XL, 3DS XL and NES console savings for shoppers
What are the best Nintendo Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Consumer Walk track Nintendo prices and have rounded up the best Nintendo Switch, NES gaming system, 3DS & 2DS handheld console and bundle deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Nintendo deals:
- Save up to $172 on a wide range of Nintendo Switch consoles, controllers, bundles & games
- Save up to 20% on Nintendo Switch Fortnite & Mario Kart console bundles - at Walmart
- Save on Nintendo Switch consoles & bundle deals at Amazon
- Save up to 36% on Nintendo 3DS / 3DS XL / 2DS consoles & games - at Walmart
- Save on Nintendo 3DS handhelds at Amazon
- Save on Nintendo 2DS & 2DS XL consoles at Amazon
- Save on a wide range of Nintendo consoles, games & accessories at Amazon
- Save on classic Nintendo NES gaming systems at Amazon
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nintendo’s best console to date, the Nintendo Switch, can provide a full home console experience anywhere, anytime. This portable gaming console has a 6.2" screen, which has a high-definition display and comes with two Joy-Cons, which can become standalone controllers with analog sticks. Gamers can have two-player sessions in front of the TV or on the go with a built-in kickstand. Gaming enthusiasts can benefit from the Nintendo Switch bundle deals or older generation consoles like the Nintendo 3DS, 2DS XL and NES gaming systems.
How is Cyber Monday different from Black Friday? Cyber Monday follows Black Friday and normally sees retailers extend their Black Friday sales or offer entirely new online promotions.
In recent years, Cyber Monday has surpassed Black Friday in terms of total sales, making it the top annual shopping event in the US.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)