Comparison of the best Black Friday Samsung Galaxy smartphone deals for 2019, including Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 9, S10 & S9 mobile phone savings
In search of the best Black Friday Samsung Galaxy S9 and Note9 deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Spending Lab have reviewed the top Sprint, Boost, Verizon and Amazon Black Friday deals for Galaxy smartphones and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Samsung Galaxy S9 & Note9 deals:
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint - featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy S10, Note10 & S10+ smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S9, Note9, S10 & Note10 at Verizon Wireless - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T - check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S9 Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
More Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo - pick up the Galaxy S10e on sale now at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 83% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Amazon - save on Samsung’s premium factory-unlocked smartphones
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Samsung Galaxy smartphones are a line of popular devices that run on Google’s Android operating system. Loyal customers of Android devices often prefer having a customizable software and the option to personalize their device without having to “jailbreak” their phone. Samsung has produced various versions of their Galaxy smartphone since the first launch in 2009. Current popular versions include the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and 10. They are characterized by having a large display screen and come with a compatible S Pen. Alternatively, the Galaxy S9 and S10 have smaller dimensions for an easier and more comfortable feel.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? The day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday due to the disruption it causes as large numbers of shoppers clog city streets to take advantage of special holiday offers.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.