Save on sewing machine deals for Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best Janome and Brother sewing machine savings for shoppers
Searching for the top sewing machine deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Spending Lab have published their list of the best sewing machine and accessory deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best sewing machine deals:
- Save up to 42% on Brother sewing machines, embroidery machines & thread sergers
- Save up to $450 on Janome sewing machines at Amazon
- Save up to 54% on select Singer & Janome sewing machines at Wayfair.com
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of sewing machines at Amazon - save on mechanical & computerized sewing and embroidery machines, sergers and combination machines from top brands including Brother, Janome & SINGER
- Save up to $145 on top-rated sewing, quilting & embroidery machines at Walmart.com - featuring best-selling models from Singer, Brother, Janome, Michley and more top brands
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A sewing machine is a useful tool for people who make their own fabric goods or customize clothes for a better fit. Particularly, the Brother CS6000i has received mostly positive reviews for its durability and ease of use. Beginners appreciate the Janome 2212 more for its manual fly wheel handling. Those who want to try embroidery can choose from several models from Brother and Janome as well.
How are Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals different? Cyber Monday is named after the increasingly heavy focus on online sales on the Monday that follows Thanksgiving. Most Black Friday deals typically run through Cyber Monday and new promotions on big-ticket items are usually launched throughout the day.
Cyber Monday 2019 in the United States was the most successful online shopping day of all time, reaching $7.9 billion in sales.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.