Compare early Smart TV Black Friday 2019 deals and save now on 4K TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Toshiba and more top brands
BOSTON, Nov. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Compare the top early LED & OLED TV deals for Black Friday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on 55 inch, 65 inch, 70 inch and larger 4K TVs listed below by the deals team at Spending Lab.
Best TV deals:
- Save up to $600 on highly rated Smart TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $1304 on a wide range of 55", 65" & 70" 4K TVs at Amazon - save on bestselling flat and curved screen LED TVs with Ultra HD and HDR video quality and smart TV features
- Save up to 53% on Samsung TVs at Amazon.com - check live prices on top-rated Samsung QLED 8K and 4K TVs, Premium UHD models & The Frame TV
- Save up to $200 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
- Save up to $800 on LG, Samsung & Sony 4K & HD TVs at B&H Photo Video
- Save on select LED & OLED smart TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung Smart TV, Sony and LG offer a wide variety of TV models for the discerning buyer. These boast ultra-high resolution displays with cinematic sound quality. From 4k TVs to flat and curved screens, top TV brands offer 55 inch, 65 inch, and 70 inch sizes to choose from. These products are available in retail outlets such as Amazon and Walmart.
What's noteworthy about Black Friday deals? In 2018 the average Black Friday discount on toys was 31%, as retailers fought to capture Toys R Us consumers (Adobe Digital Insights).
All of the major retailers usually list their best deals online. This makes it more convenient for shoppers and the trend looks set to continue shifting in favor of online shopping.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.