But the 63-year-old actor's latest stunt will live on forever — in the couple's engagement photos he crashed.
Ashley Donald and Erik Rogers were in the midst of a photoshoot in downtown Charleston when all of a sudden, Murray appeared "with his shirt pulled up and belly proudly on display, patting it pretty loudly in an attempt to make the couple laugh," the photographer explained on her website.
"Needless to say I was stunned and I invited Mr. Murray to join the couple for a quick shot," the photog says. "He obliged and congratulated them and went on his way… leaving behind an extremely happy couple and this photo that will be forever remembered by this couple."
— Ashley Donald (@AEDonald) June 11, 2014
Check out the full photoshoot here >
More From Business Insider
- The Newly Crowned Miss USA Used To Work As A Disney Princess
- Bryan Cranston Is One Step Closer To Receiving One Of The Most Coveted Awards Ever
- Here's A Great Infographic Showing How 'Ghostbusters' Came To Be
- This Genius Helped Create The Avengers, X-Men, Captain America, Hulk, And Thor — And His Family Wants To Get Paid
- Morgan Freeman: Race Is An Excuse For Income Inequality