BinckBank starts 2018 with a strong Q1 result:
- Number of transactions in 18Q1 27% higher than 17Q4 and 29% higher than 17Q1
- Record number of transactions in Italy and Belgium
- Net earnings per share 18Q1: € 0.13 (17Q4: € 0.07; 17Q1: € 0.02)
- Collateralised lending increases to over € 600 million
- Decrease in operating expenses partly as a result of lower amortisation of intangible assets
- Cost/income ratio for 18Q1: 71%
- BinckBank introduces new competitive price plan
- New price plan introduces `combination discount` for customers with multiple Binck products
- BinckBank launches `Binck Sparen` (`Binck Savings`) in the Netherlands
- Initial application of IFRS 9 as per 1 January 2018 impacts equity with € 1.9 million (decrease)
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: BinckBank N.V. via GlobeNewswire