NEW YORK, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
2016-2022 Market CAGR 9.7%
Establishing identity is becoming critical in the European vastly interconnected society. The need for reliable user authentication techniques has increased due to information security requirements, privacy concerns and rapid advancements in networking, communication and mobility systems. Extensive demands and deployments of biometrics are observed in airports, immigration enforcement, law enforcement, secure access control, commercial and forensic applications. Biometrics has started to gain acceptance as a legitimate method for determining an individuals identity in many countries.
According to HSRCs"Biometric Technologies & Market Focus on Europe 2017-2022" report, the European Biometric market (including systems sales, aftersales service and upgrades) is forecasted to grow by 92% during the report period. The report presents:
A. Market data analyzed via 2 independent key perspectives:
With a highly-fragmented market, we address the "money trail" (each dollar spent is analyzed and crosschecked via 2 orthogonal viewpoints):
- 18 national markets:
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- 3 Revenue source markets:
- Products sales
- Aftersales revenues (maintenance & upgrades)
- Other revenues (consulting, planning, training, contracted services and government funded R&D)
B. Detailed market analysis:
- Biometrics market drivers & inhibitors
- Market business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Biometrics business environment
- The 2015-2022 market
C. Biometric technologies, including:
- Facial recognition
- Iris recognition
- Voice recognition
- Multimodal biometrics
- Fingerprint recognition
- Dynamic signature verification
- Hand geometry
- Palm recognition
- Vein/vascular recognition
- Gait recognition
- DNA recognition
D. Biometric homeland security & immigration enforcement applications
E. Key Biometric vendors
The report includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: European Homeland Security & Public Safety Related Product Standards
- Appendix B: The European Union Challenges and Outlook
- Appendix C: Europe Migration Crisis & Border Security
- Appendix D: Abbreviations
This Biometric Technologies & Market Focus on Europe 2017-2022 report is a valuable resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and decision-makers to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 169-page report include:
- What will the market size be in 2017-2022?
- What are the main Biometric technologies trends?
- Where and what are the Biometric market opportunities?
- What are the Biometric market drivers and inhibitors?
- What are the challenges to the Biometric market?
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biometric-technologies--market--focus-on-europe--2017-2022-300434648.html