SAN DIEGO, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BioSurplus, a premier provider of lab equipment solutions, announced today that it will run a timed online auction of R&D assets from the labs of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals in Cambridge, Mass. The online auction will run from May 2-5, 2017.
Located in Kendall Square biotechnology supercluster, Merrimack's lab contains more than 450 lots of biotech research equipment that will be available in this auction. Equipment can be viewed at the on-site, open house events located at One Kendall Square, Building 700, Suite 201, Cambridge, MA 02139, on Monday, May 1, and Tuesday, May 2, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
"BioSurplus is excited to offer our customers the opportunity to meet their equipment needs at a fraction of the price of new equipment," says Bill VanDeWeghe, President and CEO of BioSurplus.
Items available in this auction range from general laboratory equipment — such as centrifuges, biosafety cabinets, ultra-low freezers, research microscopes, and consumables — to analytical systems and basic biotech equipment. Included among the lots are high-end instruments such as:
- Mobius FlexReady Solution for Tangential Flow Filtration
- GE AKTAprocess, AKTApilot, AKTAexplorer FPLC systems
- BD FACSAria II flow cytometry system
- Leica Aperio ScanScope FL Digital Pathology scanner
- Delta Vision System with Olympus IX71 microscope
- Agilent 1200 and 1100 HPLC systems
- Incubators, biosafety cabinets, cold storage, consumables, and more general lab equipment
Please visit http://auctions.biosurplus.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/176/ to view the online catalog.
For more information on the auction, please call 866-236-4496, x222, or email email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/biosurplus-to-auction-lab-assets-from-merrimack-pharmaceuticals-in-cambridge-mass-300445679.html