President/CEO of Bj's Restaurants Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Greg Trojan (insider trades) bought 14,400 shares of BJRI on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $32.92 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $474,048.
BJ's Restaurants Inc is involved in the business of owning and operating restaurants. BJ's Restaurants Inc has a market cap of $669.690 million; its shares were traded at around $32.73 with a P/E ratio of 15.13 and P/S ratio of 0.62. The dividend yield of BJ's Restaurants Inc stocks is 1.47%. BJ's Restaurants Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated BJ's Restaurants Inc the business predictability rank of 5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President/CEO Greg Trojan bought 14,400 shares of BJRI stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $32.92. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.58% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Gerald W Deitchle bought 3,000 shares of BJRI stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $33.81. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.19% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BJRI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with SCI. Click here to check it out.
- BJRI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BJRI
- Peter Lynch Chart of BJRI