Experts at Retail Egg list the top early Ancestry & 23andMe Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on DNA testing kits and family history subscriptions
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's the best early DNA testing kit deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best early AncestryDNA & 23andMe Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Retail Egg.
Best DNA test kit deals:
- Save $40 on the AncestryDNA kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you're from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions (ends 11/27)
- Save 20% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide (ends 11/27)
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more top-rated DNA test kits at Amazon
- Ancestry, 23andMe and more DNA test kit deals available at Walmart.com
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at their online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DNA testing reveals not only ethnicity but also genetic disorders. Once only performed in hospitals, DNA testing kits make genetic testing possible in homes now too. Two of the world's most popular providers are Ancestry DNA and 23andMe. Although Ancestry DNA tests autosomal DNA, 23andMe is more extensive as they also test yDNA and mtDNA.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? The biggest deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday are usually offered by Amazon and Walmart.
Last year Amazon drove an estimated 29% of sales over the five-day Black Friday period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, according to Internet Retailer. Amazon delivers new deals daily in addition to the thousands of discounted products already available during their Black Friday sales.
Walmart.com was one of the most visited websites during last year's Black Friday shopping season, attracting roughly 132 million online shoppers according to eMarkerter.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Egg