Money saving experts have found the best STEM toys Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including Sphero, Anki, Leapfrog and Zoomer learning and educational toy deals
Here’s a comparison of the best STEM toys deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on LeapFrog learning tablets, Zoomer robotic pets, Sphero balls, Anki Cozmo robots and more by clicking the links below.
Best STEM Toys deals:
- Save up to 68% on a wide range of STEM & educational toys at Walmart - save on top-rated educational toys from Sphero, Anki Cozmo, Sphero, Zoomer, LeapFrog & more
- Save up to 34% on top-rated Anki Cozmo STEM toy robots, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Cozmo Limited Edition in Interstellar Blue, Collector’s Edition & Red & White
- Save up to 50% on LeapFrog toys & tablets - at Walmart
- Save on LeapFrog STEM educational toys, reading systems & learning tablets at Amazon - LeapFrog’s top-rated LeapPad Learning Tablets include access to curated award-winning school-readiness apps
- Save up to $90 on Zoomer toy robots at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Zuppies, Dino, Playful Pup, Kitty, & Chimp interactive STEM-ready Zoomer toy robots
- Save on Sphero robotic balls & other STEM learning toys & kits at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated robotic toys from Sphero Sprk+, Mini, RVR, Bolt & Specdrums
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Do Amazon and Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart headline this year’s biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday events, with thousands of items across nearly every department being offered at considerably discounted prices.
During last year’s Turkey 5, the five shopping days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Amazon sold over 180 million items in total. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.