Deals experts compare the best early GHD, Dyson Supersonic, curling irons & hair straightener deals for Black Friday 2019
BOSTON, Nov. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of all the best early Black Friday 2019 hair deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Deal Stripe.
Best Hair Styling Tools & Product deals:
- Save up to 37% on hair care, hair supplies & hair tools at Amazon.com - click the link to find prices on top-rated hair tools like the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, ghd hair straightener and Landot professional curling irons
- Save on the Dyson Supersonic Hair dryer at Amazon.com - the Dyson hair dryer has 4 heat settings, 3 airflow settings, a cold shot, ionizer and magnetic attachments including a smoothing nozzle, styling concentrator and diffuser
- Save up to 47% on hair styling tools including straighteners at Amazon.com - click the link for live prices on hair tools from best-selling brands like Landot, ghd, Conair and CHI
- Save up to $88 on ghd professional performance stylers at Amazon.com - ghd offers a smart straightener that can adapt and change to prevent breakage and protect hair color
- Save on select ghd hair products & tools at ghd.com - ghd sells top-rated items for hair including brushes, curling irons, hair dryers, hot brushes, hair straighteners, protectors, shine boosters and more
- Save on hair styling tools at Walmart - check live prices on hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons & hair brushes
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With powerful and versatile hair styling equipment as well as simple video tutorials, women and men today find trips to hair salons less and less necessary. Products such as the Dyson Supersonic, a popular Dyson hair dryer notable for its fast drying and impressive styling features, and hair straighteners and flat irons from ghd which are typically used by professional stylists are now made available for every day use at home.
How much percentage off do retailers usually give on Black Friday? Every year, brick-and-mortar shops and online retailers offer time-limited discounts on millions of items during Black Friday. Personal finance website The Balance reports that shoppers can save an average of 20% and 24% on in-store and online deals, respectively.
Due to the ease and accessibility of online shopping many people have made the transition over from brick and mortars. Often online stores offer a larger selection of products, free shipping and the ability to skip the lines while still getting the best deals.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.