Here’s a review of the top Microsoft Surface laptop deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Surface Go, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro and Surface Book 2 computers
Here’s a comparison of the best Surface laptop, 2-in-1 tablet and gaming PC deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant Black Friday savings on Microsoft Surface Book, Pro, Go and Laptop models by clicking the links below.
Best Surface Pro deals:
- Save up to 65% on the latest Microsoft Surface Pro laptops & computers at Amazon - check deals on popular models like the latest Surface Pro, Surface Pro 7 and Pro X
- Save up to $230 on the Surface Pro 7 at the Microsoft Black Friday sale - the ultra-light and versatile Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is on sale at the Microsoft online store
- Save up to $300 on the New Surface Laptop 3 - at the Microsoft Black Friday sale
- Save up to $500 on the Surface Book 2 - at the Microsoft store (starts 11/28)
- Save up to $150 on the Surface Go - at the Microsoft store (starts 11/28)
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Microsoft Surface Pro laptops, tablets & 2-in-1 devices at Walmart
- Save up to $500 on Microsoft Surface laptops, computers & gaming PCs at the Microsoft Store Black Friday sale
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Compare Before Buying earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Microsoft Surface is a touchscreen-based series of tablets and personal computers featuring the Windows operating system. Its newest notebook products, the Surface Book 2 and Surface Laptop 3, can be configured with the Intel Core i7 processor suitable for gaming and graphic editing needs.
Surface Go, the latest Microsoft tablet, runs on a powerful Intel Pentium Gold processor designed to match most laptop functionality. Its other hybrid tablets, Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6 offer style and portability with their detachable keyboards and stylus pen.
About Compare Before Buying: Compare Before Buying shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Compare Before Buying earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)