DALLAS, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Blue River Partners, LLC, together with Eaton Partners, today share a co-authored whitepaper aimed at the alternative assets industry. The whitepaper examines the history and impact of the outsourcing trend on today's market, and provides answers to questions frequently asked by managers.
The following topics are covered, among others:
- The history of outsourcing and the current market reality
- Evaluating whether to outsource or not, and how to choose a service provider
- What can go wrong and if a company can outgrow outsourcing
- If CFOs and/or CCOs are still necessary when associated functions are outsourced
- Investor and regulator responses to outsourcing
"We obviously believe in the advantages of outsourcing, but we are also committed to making sure our industry peers find the best solutions for their individual needs," said Michael Minces, president and co-founder of Blue River. "This whitepaper is intended to serve as a resource on the topic and continue to educate the industry on the options around outsourcing."
The whitepaper can be downloaded for free at: DOWNLOAD HERE.
About Blue River Partners
Blue River Partners, LLC is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. By leveraging Blue River's team, investment advisory firms are able to implement a best-of-breed, integrated, institutional back office at a fraction of the cost of internal hires. Blue River works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from:
- hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches
- private equity fund administration
- outsourced CFO services, financial controls, and operational support services
- outsourced regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act)
- outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets
- outsourced IT and cybersecurity services
- tax compliance and advisory services
- advisory firm formation, regulatory registration, and compliance program design
- compliance and operational related projects, due diligence, and reviews
Blue River currently supports over 250 clients managing over $170 billion in assets.
Blue River Partners, LLC is not a CPA firm. Blue River Partners, LLC is not a law firm.
About Eaton Partners
Eaton Partners, a Stifel Company, is one of the oldest, largest, and most experienced fund placement agents in the world, having raised more than $75 billion across 96 highly differentiated funds. Founded in 1983 with over 60 professionals across seven offices in North America, Europe and Asia, Eaton is a full-service fund advisory and placement firm, raising institutional capital for investment managers across a full range of alternative strategies – private equity, private credit, real assets, real estate, and hedge funds/public market strategies – in both the primary and secondary market. Partnering with a select number of the highest-quality fund managers, Eaton Partners has represented some of the most innovative funds of the last three decades. With extensive institutional relationships, deep sector knowledge, fresh insights, and a partner-driven approach, Eaton Partners is dedicated to every client's success. In January 2016, Eaton Partners became a wholly owned subsidiary and affiliate of Stifel Financial Corp., a leading middle-market investment bank, to further ensure Eaton's success at the highest level of the global placement business.
Eaton Partners, LLC, is a Registered Broker-Dealer and a member of FINRA and is also registered as an Introducing Broker with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and member of the National Futures Association (NFA). Eaton Partners, LLC's subsidiary, Eaton Partners (UK) LLP is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Eaton Partners, LLC's subsidiary, Eaton Partners Advisors (HK) Limited is approved as a Type 1 License company under the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong. Eaton Partners and the Eaton Partners logo are trademarks of Eaton Partners, LLC, a limited liability company ® Eaton Partners, LLC, 2017. Eaton Partners, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary and affiliate of Stifel Financial Corp.
Eaton Partners, LLC, 2017. Eaton Partners, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary and affiliate of Stifel Financial Corp.
MICHAEL S. MINCES
Founding Partner, President
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blue-river-and-eaton-co-author-whitepaper-for-alternative-assets-industry-is-outsourcing-the-new-normal-300428815.html