CEO of Boingo Wireless Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael Finley (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of WIFI on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $11 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $110,000.
Boingo Wireless Inc is a leading global provider of wireless connectivity solutions for smartphones, tablets, laptops, wearables and other wireless-enabled consumer devices. Boingo Wireless Inc has a market cap of $481.700 million; its shares were traded at around $10.92 with and P/S ratio of 1.83. Boingo Wireless Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 34.20% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Boingo Wireless Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Michael Finley bought 10,000 shares of WIFI stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $11. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.73% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Peter Hovenier sold 3,098 shares of WIFI stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $15. The price of the stock has decreased by 27.2% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director David Hagan sold 98,346 shares of WIFI stock on 07/18/2019 at the average price of $18.15. The price of the stock has decreased by 39.83% since.
For the complete insider trading history of WIFI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with WIFI. Click here to check it out.
- WIFI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WIFI
- Peter Lynch Chart of WIFI