We are adding a new position to the ETFdb Insider portfolio today, which takes advantage of the recent sell-off in a particular corner of the bond market that stands to offer a very attractive current income opportunity. Below we outline our investment thesis and outlook for the new recommendation, and as always, investors of all experience levels are advised to use stop-loss orders and practice disciplined profit-taking techniques [see also The Complete Visual History Of GLD].
To get access to all ETF Insider recommendations, sign up for a free 14-day trial of ETFdb Pro.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading To continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios . Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.
[For more ETF analysis, make sure to sign up for our free ETF newsletter]
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
- Best and Worst Bond ETFs of 2012
- 3 ETF Sectors Facing Tax Uncertainty
- Looking Back At Our Rapid Fire ETF Ideas for 2012
- Daily ETF Roundup: Stocks Erase Weekly Gains Despite Positive Economic Data
- Van Eck Files For Junk Muni ETF, BroadSouth Plans Its Debut