NEW ORLEANS, LA--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - HIMSS 2013 Annual Conference & Exhibition, Booth #653 -- Bradford Networks, the best choice to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices, will be demonstrating best practices to address security concerns fueled by Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) in healthcare organizations, in booth #653 at the 2013 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition, March 3-7 in New Orleans.
In addition, Bradford Networks' partner John Pironti, president of IP Architects, LLC, will deliver a conference session on the "Top Five Information Risk, Security, and Privacy Considerations for BYOD." This session will address the growing security concerns that both users' -- clinicians, doctors, staff -- and organizations need to consider when implementing a BYOD strategy. The session takes place on Wednesday, March 6 from 2:45-3:15 p.m. in booth #8247.
Bradford Networks' network access control (NAC) solution is used by some of the world's leading healthcare organizations for network visibility and access control, secure BYOD and regulatory compliance. These organizations include:
- Austin Diagnostic Clinic
- Columbia University Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Methodist Health System
- Norwalk Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust
- Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System
- Southampton University Hospital NHS Trust
- Susquehanna Health
- Union Hospital Health Group
- University of California Irvine Medical Center and others.
Bradford Networks delivers secure network access for hospital-issued and personal devices, enabling healthcare organizations to:
- Protect access to sensitive patient data and comply with regulations such as HIPAA and HITECH
- Get complete visibility into all mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and medical equipment connecting to the network
- Dynamically provision appropriate network access for medical staff, patients and guests
- Enable automated, self-service registration for thousands of personal and hospital owned devices
- Detect and isolate non-compliant devices on wireless and wired networks
John Pironti will also present his "Top Five Information Risk, Security, and Privacy Considerations When Using BYOD in Healthcare" session at a webinar on Tuesday, March 19 at 10:00 a.m. and again at 1:00 p.m. ET. To register, please visit: http://bit.ly/13uxLbJ
"While healthcare organizations are eager to realize the benefits of EMR and the convenience of personal devices on the network, they need to be able to ensure that patient records remain secure and compliance requirements are met," said Tom Murphy, chief marketing officer, Bradford Networks. "Bradford Networks' solutions enable healthcare organizations to control and secure access to electronic health information, and provide safe onboarding of mobile devices onto the network. We're proud that leading hospitals are turning to Bradford Networks to help them safeguard EMR and ensure regulatory compliance."
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks offers the best solution to enable secure network access for corporate issued and personal mobile devices. The company's flexible Bradford Networks platform is the first network security offering that can automatically identify and profile all devices and all users on a network, providing complete visibility and control. Unlike vendor-specific network security products, Bradford Networks provides a view across all brands of network equipment and connecting devices eliminating the network blind spots that can introduce risk. Bradford Networks is now used by more than 900 customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com, follow us on Twitter: @BradfordNet and read our NAC for Security Blog: http://www.bradfordnetworks.com/category/blog.
Network Sentry is a trademark of Bradford Networks, Inc. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.