U.S. Markets open in 4 hrs 15 mins

Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating the Board of Directors of Stone Energy Corporation (SGY) on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm


Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is investigating potential claims on behalf of Stone Energy Corporation (SGY) stockholders concerning the proposed acquisition of the company by Talos Energy LLC.

Our investigation concerns whether Stone Energy’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the company and obtain the best possible value for its stockholders before entering into a definitive merger agreement with Talos Energy. Under the terms of the agreement, each outstanding share of Stone Energy common stock will be exchanged for one share of Talos Energy, and upon completion of the transaction, Talos Energy stakeholders will own 63% of the combined company, with Stone Energy stockholders owning the remaining 37%.

If you own Stone Energy shares, have information, would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Brandon Walker or Melissa Fortunato by email at investigations@bespc.com, or telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.

Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a New York-based law firm concentrating in commercial and securities litigation. For additional information concerning our investigation of Stone Energy Corporation, please go to http://www.bespc.com/stoneenergy. For additional information about Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., please go to www.bespc.com.

Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.
Brandon Walker, Esq.
Melissa Fortunato, Esq.
(212) 355-4648

View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171122005561/en/