ARLINGTON, Va., May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- National Cooperative Bank (NCB), a leading financial services company dedicated to providing banking products and services to cooperatives, their members and socially responsible organizations nationwide is pleased to welcome three new members to its board of directors.
The Board welcomes Brian D. Obergfell, Chairman and Partner, Emmet, Marvin & Martin, LLP, New York, NY, Robyn DesHotel, Chief Financial Officer, National Co-op Grocers, St. Paul, MN and Andrew Reicher, Executive Director, UHAB, New York, NY.
"For four decades, NCB has been a leader in cooperative finance. I am honored to be able to bring my experience to further NCB's success," said Mr. Obergfell.
The Board benefits from a diverse group of members, who come from a variety of industries in which cooperatives play an important role. In addition to Obergfell, DesHotel and Reicher, the Board Members include:
- Maurice Smith (Board Chair) , President and CEO of Local Government Federal Credit Union in Raleigh, NC;
- Debra Huddleston (Vice-Chair), Senior Advisor, Kimberlite Advisors, LLC ,New York, NY;
- Wilson Beebe, past President of Thanexus, in Wall Township, NJ;
- Marc Friedman, CFO of a Few Cool Hardware Stores in Washington, DC;
- Paul Hazen, Executive Director of U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council in Washington, D.C.;
- Janis Herschkowitz, President and CEO of PRL, Inc. in Cornwall, PA.;
- Patrick Jury, Principal, Patrick S. Jury Advisor, LLC, Des Moines, IA;
- Andrea Levere, past President of Prosperity Now in Washington, D.C.;
- Christine Neal, past Chief Financial Officer of Unified Grocers in Commerce, CA;
- Jennifer Smith Dolin, Regional Vice President, Mercy Housing, California in San Francisco, CA
- David B. Vliet, CEO of LifeLong Medical Care, Berkeley, CA
About National Cooperative Bank:
National Cooperative Bank is dedicated to strengthening communities nationwide through the delivery of banking and financial services, complemented by a special focus on cooperative expansion and economic development. NCB provides financial products and services for the nation's cooperatives, their members, and socially responsible organizations. Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Bank has offices in Alaska, New York, Ohio and Virginia. To learn more, visit www.ncb.coop, National Cooperative Bank on Facebook and Instagram, or on Twitter @natlcoopbank.
Contact: Mary Alex Blanton, NCB (703) 302-8876
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brian-d-obergfell-robyn-deshotel-and-andrew-reicher-join-the-board-of-directors-for-national-cooperative-bank-301062689.html
SOURCE National Cooperative Bank