Brie Larson gave her office-chic look a modern upgrade — thanks to cool accessories — yesterday at Ace Comic Con in Rosemont, Ill.
The 30-year-old actress participated in a panel at the event wearing a black and white jacket with olive-colored pants.
More from Footwear News
- This Iconic 'Crazy' Country Star's Trick for Breaking in Heels Is Revealed at Variety's Power of Women 2019
- These Spring Sandals Were a Major Trend at the 'Avengers: Endgame' Red Carpet
- Brie Larson's Celine Boots Caught Even Oprah's Eye at the Women in the World Summit
For footwear, Larson selected leopard-print boots that added a modern twist to the classic look. While leopard never really goes out of style, it’s especially popular for fall ’19, joining other animal fabrications such as snakeskin, croc-embossed leather and cow-print. Larson’s booties featured a block heel, an almond-shaped toe and zip detailing at the side.
The “Captain Marvel” lead accessorized her look with an embellished black velvet headband, embracing another of autumn’s major trends: puffy headbands.
While the Academy Award winner spent her Saturday in Illinois, she was in Los Angeles on Friday for Variety Power of Women.
Joined by other stars including Mariah Carey and Jennifer Aniston, the “Room” star popped in a red leather Rosetta Getty set and black Jimmy Choo pumps. Speaking with FN, Larson revealed which entertainer’s shoes she’d most like to walk in.
“Grace Jones. I would want to be in her shoes, major swagger,” she explained.
Click through the gallery to see how Brie Larson’s red carpet style has changed over the years.
Brie Larson’s Celine Boots Caught Even Oprah’s Eye at the Women in the World Summit
Brie Larson Looks Like a Superhero in a Dramatic Blue Cape and Sandals With an Invisible Trick at ‘Captain Marvel’ Premiere
Brie Larson Takes Home The Oscar For Best Actress In Gucci
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends