AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Brigham Minerals, Inc. (MNRL) (“Brigham Minerals”, “Brigham” or “the Company”), a leading mineral and royalty interest acquisition company, plans to announce second quarter 2019 operating and financial results after market close on Thursday, August 8, 2019. In conjunction with the release, Brigham Minerals will host a conference call to discuss its results on Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time).
Brigham Minerals Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- Friday, August 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time)
- Pre-register by visiting http://dpregister.com/10133812
- Listen to a live audio webcast of the call by visiting the Company’s website
- A recording of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website after the call
Additionally, Brigham Minerals plans to participate in the following investor conference
- August 11-14: Enercom: The Oil & Gas Conference – Denver
- The Company is presenting on August 13 at 10:30 a.m. Mountain Time
- The presentation will be available on the Company’s website
About Brigham Minerals, Inc.
Brigham Minerals is an Austin, Texas based company that acquires and actively manages a portfolio of mineral and royalty interests in the core of some of the most active, highly economic, liquids-rich resource basins across the continental United States. Brigham Mineral’s assets are located in the Permian Basin in Texas and New Mexico, the SCOOP and STACK plays in the Anadarko Basin of Oklahoma, the Denver-Julesburg (“DJ”) Basin in Colorado and Wyoming, and the Williston Basin in North Dakota. The Company’s primary business objective is to maximize risk-adjusted total return to its shareholders by both capturing organic growth in its existing asset as well as leveraging its highly experienced technical evaluation team to continue to acquire minerals.