EVP & Chief Investment Officer of Brighthouse Financial Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) John Rosenthal (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of BHF on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $35.61 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $356,100.
Brighthouse Financial Inc is a provider of annuity products and life insurance in the United States. Brighthouse Financial Inc has a market cap of $3.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.62 with a P/E ratio of 5.03 and P/S ratio of 0.49. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Brighthouse Financial Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Eric T Steigerwalt bought 12,500 shares of BHF stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $34.04. The price of the stock has increased by 1.7% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Chief Investment Officer John Rosenthal bought 10,000 shares of BHF stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $35.61. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.78% since.
- EVP & COO Conor Murphy bought 3,000 shares of BHF stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $35.68. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.97% since.
- EVP,Chief Dist. & Mktg.Officer Myles Lambert bought 3,000 shares of BHF stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $34.18. The price of the stock has increased by 1.29% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BHF, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with BHF. Click here to check it out.
- BHF 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BHF
- Peter Lynch Chart of BHF