EVP, President of Maggiano's of Brinker International Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kelly C. Baltes (insider trades) bought 1,600 shares of EAT on 08/20/2019 at an average price of $38 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $60,800.
Brinker International Inc operates casual-dining restaurants. It franchises brands includes Maggiano's and Chili's Grill & Bar. Brinker International Inc has a market cap of $1.48 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.36 with a P/E ratio of 9.87 and P/S ratio of 0.46. The dividend yield of Brinker International Inc stocks is 3.89%. Brinker International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Brinker International Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Brinker International Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, President of Maggiano's Kelly C. Baltes bought 1,600 shares of EAT stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $38. The price of the stock has increased by 3.58% since.
- EVP, President of Maggiano's Kelly C. Baltes bought 850 shares of EAT stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $38. The price of the stock has increased by 3.58% since.
- SVP & Chief Digital Officer Wade Allen sold 725 shares of EAT stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $39.74. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EAT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with EAT. Click here to check it out.
- EAT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EAT
- Peter Lynch Chart of EAT