Brinker International Inc (NYSE:EAT) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on June 30, 2019. Brinker International Inc operates casual-dining restaurants. It franchises brands includes Maggiano's and Chili's Grill & Bar. Brinker International Inc has a market cap of $1.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $40.34 with a P/E ratio of 10.12 and P/S ratio of 0.46. The dividend yield of Brinker International Inc stocks is 3.76%. Brinker International Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Brinker International Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Brinker International Inc. .
For the last quarter Brinker International Inc reported a revenue of $834.1 million, compared with the revenue of $817.1 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $3.2 billion, an increase of 2.6% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years Brinker International Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 1.7% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was $3.96 for the year, an increase of 45.6% from previous year. Over the last five years Brinker International Inc had an EPS growth rate of 6.9% a year. The Brinker International Inc had an operating margin of 7.17%, compared with the operating margin of 8.11% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of Brinker International Inc is 8.56%. The profitability rank of the company is 6 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $40.34, Brinker International Inc is traded at 38.9% discount to its historical median P/S valuation band of $66.02. The P/S ratio of the stock is 0.46, while the historical median P/S ratio is 0.80. The intrinsic value of the stock is $86.27 a share, according to GuruFocus DCF Calculator. The stock lost 9.32% during the past 12 months.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, President of Maggiano's Kelly C. Baltes bought 1,600 shares of EAT stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $38. The price of the stock has increased by 6.16% since.
- EVP, President of Maggiano's Kelly C. Baltes bought 850 shares of EAT stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $38. The price of the stock has increased by 6.16% since.
- SVP & Chief Digital Officer Wade Allen sold 725 shares of EAT stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $39.74. The price of the stock has increased by 1.51% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of EAT, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with EAT. Click here to check it out.
- EAT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EAT
- Peter Lynch Chart of EAT