President and CEO of Broadcom Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Hock E Tan (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of AVGO on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $270.46 a share. The total sale was $5.4 million.
Broadcom Inc is engaged in designing, developing and supplying analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions. Its product portfolio serves wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial and other end markets. Broadcom Inc has a market cap of $110.97 billion; its shares were traded at around $278.78 with a P/E ratio of 34.38 and P/S ratio of 5.43. The dividend yield of Broadcom Inc stocks is 3.48%. Broadcom Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 32.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Broadcom Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Broadcom Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Hock E Tan sold 20,000 shares of AVGO stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $270.46. The price of the stock has increased by 3.08% since.
For the complete insider trading history of AVGO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with AVGO. Click here to check it out.
- AVGO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AVGO
- Peter Lynch Chart of AVGO