President and CEO of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Timothy C Gokey (insider trades) sold 37,737 shares of BR on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $126.48 a share. The total sale was $4.8 million.
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc provides investor communications & technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers and corporate issuers. Its services include investor & customer communications, securities processing & data & analytics solutions. Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc has a market cap of $14.62 billion; its shares were traded at around $127.91 with a P/E ratio of 31.51 and P/S ratio of 3.49. The dividend yield of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc stocks is 1.51%. Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Timothy C Gokey sold 37,737 shares of BR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $126.48. The price of the stock has increased by 1.13% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Corporate VP and CFO James M Young sold 38,166 shares of BR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $126.45. The price of the stock has increased by 1.15% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Stuart R Levine sold 25,260 shares of BR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $126.27. The price of the stock has increased by 1.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with BR. Click here to check it out.
- BR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BR
- Peter Lynch Chart of BR