Tiburon, CA, based Investment company Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Amazon.com Inc, sells iShares MSCI EMU ETF, 3M Co during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC. As of 2019Q2, Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC owns 41 stocks with a total value of $560 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: AMZN,
- Added Positions: VOO, IEF, IEMG, FGD, IJR, IVV, IEFA,
- Reduced Positions: EZU, BND, FNDA, SCHB, SCHF, XLK, AAPL, RSP, DVY, TIP, EFA, MGC, JNJ, XOM, LQD, IWC, VGT,
- Sold Out: MMM,
For the details of Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/brouwer+%26+janachowski%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO) - 552,419 shares, 26.53% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 2.72%
- iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF (IEF) - 852,888 shares, 16.74% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 1.27%
- ProShares S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF (NOBL) - 720,983 shares, 8.92% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.24%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) - 214,983 shares, 8.18% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.45%
- Schwab U.S. Mid-Cap ETF (SCHM) - 729,861 shares, 7.43% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.89%
New Purchase: Amazon.com Inc (AMZN)
Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC initiated holding in Amazon.com Inc. The purchase prices were between $1692.69 and $1962.46, with an estimated average price of $1862.37. The stock is now traded at around $1784.92. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.04%. The holding were 112 shares as of .
Sold Out: 3M Co (MMM)
Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC sold out a holding in 3M Co. The sale prices were between $159.75 and $219.5, with an estimated average price of $184.37.
Here is the complete portfolio of Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC. Also check out:
1. Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Brouwer & Janachowski, LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with AMZN. Click here to check it out.
- AMZN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of AMZN
- Peter Lynch Chart of AMZN