Pres. & CEO, Bruker EST of Bruker Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Burkhard Prause (insider trades) sold 15,702 shares of BRKR on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $42.96 a share. The total sale was $674,558.
Bruker Corp is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of scientific instruments and analytical and dignostic solutions that enable customers to explore life and materials at microscopic, molecular and cellular levels. Bruker Corp has a market cap of $6.53 billion; its shares were traded at around $42.23 with a P/E ratio of 34.88 and P/S ratio of 3.36. The dividend yield of Bruker Corp stocks is 0.38%. Bruker Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.80% over the past ten years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Pres. & CEO, Bruker EST Burkhard Prause sold 15,702 shares of BRKR stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $42.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.7% since.
For the complete insider trading history of BRKR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with HOME. Click here to check it out.
- BRKR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BRKR
- Peter Lynch Chart of BRKR