EURCHF breaks the short-term neckline of the small H&S formation, together with the lower line of the mid-term wedge pattern. Those two factors are negative for this pair. In addition to that, EURCHF is bouncing from the long-term horizontal resistance. As long as we stay below the orange area, the sell signal is on.
On the other hand, on the EURAUD, we do have a buy signal. The price is surging and most recently, broke the ultimate horizontal resistance. This week, started with a positive test of this resistance as a closest support. Currently, the price is on the highest levels since the beginning of May, with a legitimate buy signal.
The last one is the NZDUSD, which is very close to creating a nice buy signal. All we need for that is the price climbing 30 pips higher and closing a day above the 0.673. On the other hand, a breakout of the blue dynamic support will be a sell signal. For this, we still need a bit of patience!
This article is written by Tomasz Wisniewski, a senior analyst at Alpari Research & Analysis
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro pulls back only to find buyers
- Bitcoin Coughs up $7,000 as the Market gets hit with Regulatory Chatter
- U.S. Economy Grows by 4.2 Percent, but Pending Home Sales Dip 0.7 Percent
- NZD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – Testing Key Uptrending Gann Angles at .6661 and .6654
- Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple Daily Analysis – 30/08/18
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – stock markets continue to show strength