DUBLIN, April 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Instrument Business Outlook Newsletter" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Instrument Business Outlook is a twice-monthly newsletter aimed at providing decision-makers with the latest and most complete information available on the analytical & life science instruments markets. IBO delivers the latest industry events, trends, data and analysis in an easy to read format with graphs and tables to deliver the maximum in industry insight with a minimum time investment for executives and investors.
- Annual forecast issue: sales forecast and market breakdown for 10 technology sectors
- Annual reviews of company R&D spending, executive compensation and M&A activities
- Biannual business climate survey of industry executives
- Exclusive access to indexed press release library
With the launch of IBO online, subscribers now have an improved user experience, specifically:
- Expanded content
- Full search capabilities and new search options
- Online access to 10+ years of searchable archives
- Instant, on-demand download of any previous IBO issue
- Mobile access by tablet and smartphone
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Briefing
- Leading Suppliers
- Largest Markets
- Industry Watch
- Region Watch
- Bottom Line
- Reported Financial Results
- Agilent Technologies
- Merck KGaA (Life Science)
- NanoString Technologies
- Overall Total
- Oxford Instruments
- Pacific Biosciences
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Total Larger Cos.
- Total Smaller Cos
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ifnl33
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/business-outlook-newsletter-for-the-analytical--life-science-instruments-market-with-annual-sales-forecasts-and-market-breakdown-301047696.html
SOURCE Research and Markets