Chairman, President & CEO of Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Dan O Dinges (insider trades) bought 20,000 shares of COG on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $16.34 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $326,800.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development and exploration of oil and gas properties located in North America. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp has a market cap of $7.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.75 with a P/E ratio of 8.50 and P/S ratio of 2.94. The dividend yield of Cabot Oil & Gas Corp stocks is 1.91%. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Dan O Dinges bought 20,000 shares of COG stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $16.34. The price of the stock has increased by 2.51% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Rhys J Best bought 7,500 shares of COG stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $16.31. The price of the stock has increased by 2.7% since.
- Director Peter B Delaney bought 9,000 shares of COG stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $19.28. The price of the stock has decreased by 13.12% since.
For the complete insider trading history of COG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with COG. Click here to check it out.
- COG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of COG
- Peter Lynch Chart of COG