- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
HOUSTON, June 06, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) (the "Company") announced today that it will participate in Nareit’s REITweek 2022 Investor Conference which is being held June 7-9, 2022.
The Company also provided operating statistics for second quarter 2022 as detailed below.
Same Property Occupancy
Same Property New Lease and Renewal Data – Date Signed(1)(2)
New Lease Rates
Same Property New Lease and Renewal Data – Date Effective(3)(4)
New Lease Rates
(1) Average change in same property new lease and renewal rates vs. expiring lease rates when signed.
(2) Data represents average monthly leases effective during the period.
(3) Average change in same property new lease and renewal rates vs. expiring lease rates when effective.
(4) Data represents average monthly leases signed during the period.
Camden’s complete investor presentation is available in the Investors section of the Company’s website at camdenliving.com.
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 500 Company, is a real estate company primarily engaged in the ownership, management, development, redevelopment, acquisition, and construction of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 170 properties containing 58,055 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of 5 properties currently under development, the Company’s portfolio will increase to 59,894 apartment homes in 175 properties. Camden has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For® by FORTUNE magazine for 15 consecutive years, most recently ranking #26.
For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations Department at (713) 354-2787 or access our website at camdenliving.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220606005689/en/
Kim Callahan, 713-354-2549