CFO and Secretary of Camping World Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Melvin Flanigan (insider trades) bought 36,000 shares of CWH on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $8.25 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $297,000.
Camping World Holdings Inc provides services, protection plans, products and resources for recreational vehicle enthusiasts across the United States. The firm offers its products and services through the Good Sam and Camping World brands across the US. Camping World Holdings Inc has a market cap of $660.560 million; its shares were traded at around $7.50 with and P/S ratio of 0.09. The dividend yield of Camping World Holdings Inc stocks is 4.28%. Camping World Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.20% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Camping World Holdings Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO and Secretary Melvin Flanigan bought 36,000 shares of CWH stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $8.25. The price of the stock has decreased by 9.09% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Andris A Baltins bought 20,000 shares of CWH stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $9.02. The price of the stock has decreased by 16.85% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CWH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with CWH. Click here to check it out.
- CWH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CWH
- Peter Lynch Chart of CWH